Monday, November 24, 2003

Hard Love


Song Of The Day- Nick Cannon - Giggilo
Currently Feeling- Weird
This Day In History- Didn't have a good day.....

Hmmm.....well last nite I didn't do anything of importance. Well actually Adam and me went to the top of Thunderbird Hospital parking garage to take pics of my poetry assignment. After that I just chilled mostly.....Today I arrive at school and Steph gets in my car and yells at me about getting on the ball. She says she's going to get on my case about it and I should make plans by at most Weds. So pretty much everyone is giving me tough love about it. Then in 2nd period I told Tawni my "dream"...yeah....I swear I really do think they blow outta proportion my "fear" of Paul. First off I don't fear Paul by any means. 2nd it's really not me not talking to him but also him not talking to me....so yeah no one should put it all on me cuz that is one of the few things that kinda bug me. K sorry bout the rant, yeah the rest of the day was normal. The new plan is on Weds, I'll call Vicky if she wants to come with me to AZ Mills to do some after Thanksgiving shopping, followed by Gameworks, then Gothika.....yeah sounds good.......I've been thinking too and yet another reason why I seem all timid is competition. It resembles last year in a way. This guy seems to be trying to hook up or whatnot and instead of putting up a fight, I've dismally laid down for him.....it's all speculation on my part but I'm not sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home