Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Feelin Awkward


Song Of The Day- Kelis - Milkshake (Damn Adam)
Currently Feeling- Weird
This Day In History- No Post

Well today I felt kinda weird, kinda outta place, just different. English was pretty damn funny today. Adam got Milkshake stuck in so many people's heads....lol it was funny, Ms. Butts yells at him and then he started backing his ass up....lol hilarious...Also he mimiced shaving Ms. Butts ass which cracked up Kelli and me. Yeah Kelli sprayed some girls perfume on me...it smelt really good but now I smell like a girl. After school I went to the cobratown fundraising committee...yeah it was only Kia, Vicky, and me. Yeah that lasted for what seemed like forever. Afterwards I got a chance to talk to Vicky for a little bit. I then went home, then left to go to get my sis some food. I dropped by the mall to convince Moses to talk to Vanessa then I went up and talked to her asking her for advice about getting Vicky a gift......

Random Things....

Yeah confidence is definately going up and down I'm just getting confused about which one is which....yeah bad sign...

It's weird, I think I've become less shy in terms of actually talking in person yet I've seem to have lost my ability to hold a long conversation. I mean even when I was in 8th grade, I remember when I was trying to hook up with this girl, I was able to talk to her for like two hours. I dunno it may be because I think I'm taking up her time but I just can't help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home