Sunday, November 30, 2003

Not The Same


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 26th - Got my Capt. Mallow....27th - Ditched Robots with Tawni, then went to Amber's to see the gigantic BUN-BUN....29th - Watched 8 Crazy Nights with Jason and his Cousins....30th - Starting Line Concert


Well the break was quite an eventful one...well actually not really....hmmm really all I did for most of the time was play video games....I played Madden, Final Fantasy 8, and Tekken 4 (I bought from EB for 10)....yeah I also went to Tawni's house a bunch cuz she was feeling sick so I wanted to keep her company.....the football team is going to State next Sat.........Hung out at Steph's house on Fri, ate some good food although carb full of food....

Ok so that was Weds-Fri....on Sat I called up Vicky and talked to her for a bit. I then asked her what she was up to and if she wanted to hang out that night. She asked just us two, and then asked if it was a date. She said that she just wanted to make sure that we were going as friends. So after we hung up, I felt a little sad for a few but then I picked up and I just felt a lot better, but that's weird cuz I know that's not how I would normally act. So I picked her up and we went to watched Master and Commander...good movie...very good....and yeah we just talked and I just seemed a lot more loose and what not....So I called Tawni and the crew and they pretty much confirmed what I thought.....I don't think I liked her like that and deep down being just friends was what I wanted too and that's why I don't think I was dissapointed. I just didn't feel the spark, and I've also realized that I need that spark feeling. I know that I can't always feel the spark feeling right at sight but it was just missing. So with that figured, I still plan on hanging out with Vicky every once and a while cuz she's really cool to hang out with...and I think she was surprised that I'm still in Cobratown.....

Random Things.....

Tomorrow is DEC, and that has me worried. It's really the month I've been anticipating and dreading at the same time.....Best of luck to me on having a good Dec and also to find Christmas Spirit....I know that may seem childish but that christmas spirit and feeling is always what makes Dec feel so special.......

oh yeah I'm still planning on buying Vicky a gift...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home