Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Taking The Initiative


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 10th - Played Gran Turismo 3 and got my mitsubishi EVO...11th - Got my sweater....I could swear I could have seen it somewhere before...heh Tawni....

Well Mon was kinda weird cuz 3 out of my four classes had subs in them. Heh it was funny in my photo class cuz someone took a condom and put paste on it, and stuck it to someone's folder....heh funny times.....and also after school I was talking to Jason and he was trying to talk me into asking Vicky to go watch the matrix with me but I knew she already watched it but we were talking about it and she pulled up next to us. heh so I talked to her til she got to her car and I headed off into my math tutor. I dropped by the gas station to get Amber a water. Hmmm yeah that little girl has a crush on me...aww how cute.....After that I went over to Jason's house and we went to Best buy....lol it was funny cuz the lane was merging and Jason was trying to merge in front of this lexus and the guy was being a bitch and kept pulling forward and honking. So Jason had his window open and yelled "stupid ass motherfucker"....and then he was bitching to me about "old man rivers"....ha I want to start using that word.....anyways we went back to his house and I hung out there for the whole day. Jason was playing Tony Hawk underground.....I ate dinner over there then Vicky called and I talked to her for a while. She was going to eat dinner with family so we ended up not doing anything. She did tell me to go to the cobratown meeting tomorrow so yeah I'll be going to that. Then Steph called up and we met her up at Target and we helped her pick out some stuff for her room. Afterwards we went our separate ways cuz Jason and Steph were going to watch Brother Bear so I went home and played Madden....hmmmm possibly new defense Tiano......

Today my plan is to go watch the matrix with Moses and his bro...then do math homework....I was thinking about asking Vicky is she wanted to go eat dinner but it'll be late....

Random Things....

Ok so everyone who knows me knows that my mentality is that usually negative....So I've really gotta take more of an initiative with Vicky....it's not like I haven't but I have to put forth a better effort. It's just that I keep thinking that she's doing something and I'd be disturbing her or maybe she hangs out with me cuz she doesn't want to be mean. but on the other hand why would she want me to join one of her clubs if she didn't so that boosted my morale.....

The one thing that i've been missing is the long conversation....Ever since I've had my first girlfriend back in the day. I've had the inate ability to hold a 3-4 hour conversation over the phone. I mean I've held countless long ones with Tawni. I haven't really done that with Vicky yet cuz of the mentality of me wasting her time but alas I need to get into another momentum swing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home