Sunday, November 09, 2003

Brother Bear


Currently Feeling-
This Day In History- 5th - made my short lived dream blog.....6th- I gave Tawni my JOJ, she said that subconsciously I wanted her to read my blog....hmmm looking back she was right...oh yeah I also had Mr. Crumb as my sub, weird cuz I had him as a sub on the 6th of this year. 7th- I ate lunch with Tawni, Paul, and Amber....and thus begins the whole weirdness with Paul and me. Tawni and me then went to the mall and we hung out there for a while. That was also the day I found him.....Captain Mallow. My weird memory has one clear memory and that was when she asked me if I thought her and Paul were gonna go out. I said that they would unless something confronted itself..........yeah we watched Sweet Home Alabama....really good movie...8th - Went to Medical day and saw cadabers (spelling?)...9th- Jason and me went over to Nigel's house cuz there was a get together over there after the game.

Wow sorry for the no updates from the past week. It's not because i've been busy but more of I just haven't felt compelled to write. umm....we had career day and Tawni and me went around and talked to UofA. I also talked to Vicky for a little. umm Ms. Butts wasn't here so I had Crumb as a sub....that sucked.... Yeah that's all I can remember from the week. On Fri I went to the game with Adam. It was the big game, Cactus Vs. Centennial...there were a couple of fights but in the end we lost. Afterwards we went over to Tawni's house and hung out there for a while. On sat Jason, Adam, and me went to Cousins and hung out there for a while. We had a little arm wrestling competition which I dominated with my right. Then I went to Jason's house and we played pool. I then went to Tawni's house and waited while she got ready. We went to Desert Ridge and were planning on going there soon just to hang out cuz of the good atmosphere. Anyways we went to the theater and Bro bear was a really good and sentimental movie. I really liked it. Afterwards we went to Whataburger and she got some biscuits and gravy. I got Tawni's sis some frosty's and then we just watched tv. We both ended up falling asleep and finally I woke up around 3 cuz I was freezing so I turned off the lights and drove home. Yeah today I don't have anything planned.....

Random Things.....

Yeah blogging hasn't been there for me lately but I'll try to update more often....

Jason said something to me on Fri that bothered me a little. They were talking about the matrix and how I wasn't going to go and then jason said that the only reason why she's hanging out with you is because Paul's out of town. When was the last time that she hung out with you when he was there. Frank concurred with what Jason said. I wasn't quite sure if he was joking so i just brushed off the comment but it was in my head for a while. I dunno the thought of being a filler bothers me immensely although I doubt the credibility of the accusation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home