Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Paul's Forest Island and Jason Vorhees


Song Of The Day -Kanye West - Through the Wire
Currently Feeling- Scared
This Day In History- I had Hospice for clinicals....I comtemplated how Amber helped in my decision not to say anything to Tawni.

Well today was a good day except for my dream. I think I did alright on my math test, if I did miss something it was because I just made a algebra mistake. Afterschool I took a nap although I was trying not to. Ok so that led me to my dream.....


Ok so I ended up going to Paul's cabin. It turned out that he owned his own forest island that was only accessible through air. So we get there, it's Moses, Adam, Frank, Jason, Tawni, Paul, Amber, Steph, Vicky, and just a bunch of other people. So one night I was either the only one up or everyone else went somewhere. Then the housekeeper comes in to clean so I'm just sitting there when another old woman comes accompanied by none other than Jason Vorhees (for those who don't know he's the horror character with the hockey mask and machete). Anyways he kills the housekeeper and then tells me that he's going to kill me on Sat. So I tell Adam and some are skeptical. I tried telling Tawni but she told me that I was just acting jealous so I went with Adam to come with me to the airport. However the thing is to leave the island you need Paul's permission so we go to ask Paul but he doesn't let me leave so we go to the airport anyways cuz Adam makes fake passes. We go in line when we see Tawni and Paul with a search dog which is trying to sniff me out. It creates a panic in the airport and i manage to get next in line. The woman however doesn't let me go cuz she has a flyer that says Im not allowed to leave. So we go back and I gather a group of my friends to help me find him and fight him. throughout the week Jason V. stalks me and i see him kill people. So I have Moses who has connections in the island try to find Jason V so we can kill him before he kills me. We end up going to this fancy hotel where I guess he lives in the basement. So we reach there and we have gas bombs and I'm with a group who have my back. So I look under the crevice and I notice an infant and maybe I have the wrong room but I decide to throw it anyways. From there we don't hear anything so we thought that we wasted the attempt. However Jason wakes up and punches through the door and chases us. We get into the elevator and get into the hobby. The bellhop tells me that he's a nice guy once you get to know him but I'm frantic and tell him that he's trying to kill me. So we retreat and my friends apologize about how they can't help me. My mom comes to the island and pleads with me to go home cuz they find a private jet but I know from the movies that Jason will somehow follow me and I didn't want to risk my families life so I decide to stay knowing that I'll die. So I wait for him and i remember seeing him but it becomes blurry after that......weird huh.....I don't wanna touch on that interpretation.

Anyways I woke up and ran some errands and ended up going to Cousins. I talked to Tawni for a while and we talked in the in the back. She thought that Frank likes Amber so I told her that I would go over there and talk to him about it although I know Frank wouldn't do that. Moses calls and he wants to go to the mall to make his move so I go with him. So he picks me up at Cousins and we go but she's not working so we just walk around for a bit. I'm still thinking of what to get Vicky, something that isn't too strong but isn't weak either......Anyways we go back and I pick up my car and go to Frank's house. I talked to him for a while about Amber and I was right, he doesn't like her. Then we talk about Vicky and I told him that things are going slow but are otherwise find. I talked to Tawni for a little, tell her my dream and Frank's results.....

Random Things....

Yeah I need help with Vicky's gift...so any ideas....

Scary dream, don't want to sleep

I got cobratown tomorrow with vicky......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home