Monday, November 17, 2003

Computer Fixed


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- 12th- I met this guy "Todd" in my clinical....never wanna see him again...let's just say he asked me about a bunch of weird stuff, took me on his smoking breaks, and even offered me a smoke. 13th - Had to do positioning with Elizabeth....ewwwww....14th - Visited the soon to be called Capt. Mallow....planned on buying him. 15th - My HCT teach let us all inject her.....16th - Hung out with the crew minus Frank. 17th- Hmmm....well let's see I had a dream where Tawni, Paul, and me were hanging out and he purposely tries to kiss her in front of me to get a rise outta me....hmm good thing that was a dream because I think that would have been enough to envoke some sort of physical retaliation......ummm yeah also I decided to get Tawni a teddy bear for Christmas.....

Ok that took the longest time doing all that back research. Yeah I actually was trying to blog but I guess my sis downloaded some virus and next thing I know it wipes out the whole hard drive. Oh well I bought a new one and for majority of the weekend I was setting that all up. Umm.....this week has been alright. I don't know exactly when it was but I got 2 hours of sleep and that left me in a horribly grouchy mood. And when I'm grouchy I overthink...but not regular overthinking where I analyze both sides of a story but rather I analyze only the negative. So I was in college prep when I looked at the paper I told Tawni I would edit for her. It was my idea to do it cuz I wanted her to get an A in the class but anyways I started thinking about what Jason said a little while back about her only hanging out with me when Paul wasn't there for her, then I thought about the deviled eggs I didn't get and although she had a good reason, I chose not to see that. So I gave her back the paper. Also this asian kid accidently threw a paper airplane at me, and my friend had to calm me down not to get in his face. So yeah I felt like a jerk about both. So today I took Tawni's paper back even though she didn't let me at first (Tawni I realize that if I want something I have to force it outta you). Oh yeah I'm also sorry about being grouchy Tawni......

Anyways my weekend was alright, I went to Tucson on Fri with Jason, his mom, Adam, his mom, and Moses. It was cool, Jason and me are planning on moving in if he doesn't get into the Academy....I got back to Phoenix at 7 and Jason, Moses, Steph, and me went to Hooters. Food sucked but oh well, afterwards I dropped them off and instead of going to the party I decided to call it a day since I was feeling mighty tired and had a headache. Sat I hung out with Adam, Dusty, and Anne.......Oh yeah I also went with Jason to get Steph's gifts.... Sun was homework day for me.....

Random Things....

I'm planning on going to AZ Mills with Vicky maybe next week or so.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home