Sunday, August 31, 2003

????


Song Of The Day - Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down (Full band)
Currently Feeling - melancholy
This Day In History - No Movement In Blog

Well yesterday I wasn't feeling too well. I took a nap and afterwards I took a nap and then went to Cousins. I hung out for about an hour but then Tawni started closing up and Paul was helping so I didn't want to intrude so I got some gas then went to Adam's. I hung out at his house for a little then we went to the Hampton to see what's up with Dusty. We went to get some sodas at the store then we went to Jason's house. We hung out there for a while, then I got real sick and tired. So after I woke up I took Adam and Dusty home and felt like throwing up out of the window....

I feel much better today, and the plan is......if I can get a hold of Vicky I'll see if she wants to see a movie.....if that pans out then I have a free day yet again.

Random Things.....

Hmm....the party was cool, I was pretty talkative before the sickness came back. But the "problem" is still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home