Monday, September 01, 2003

Feels Like Dec 2002


Song Of The Day - George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today
Currently Feeling - Melancholy
This Day In History - Hmmm well Marianne came back, I almost got pulled over but the cop was too lazy. Played Adam in Madden 03..killed him....just like present day....

Well let's see yesterday was ehhh........ well I called Vicky but she already had plans for Sun so it looks like it's back to the original plan of next week. Jason keeps yelling at me to slow down when leaving cuz I would run into her that way. Anyways after that I told Jason that Seabuscuit was off for the nite. Jason came by and picked up Frank and me. We went to Red Robin for lunch and we recapped the nite before. Adam dropped by towards the end and we just hung out. We went to Frank's and hung out there for a while. Jason dropped me at my house so that I could pick up my car then went back to Frank's. Frank had to work so we went back to Adam's house. We hung out there and played Madden for a long time. After that we picked up Long and went to Dusty's hotel room. We hung out there then we went to drop off long and we hung out at Adam's again. We were gonna shoot pool once Frank got off work but he forgot to call. I called it a nite around 10...... I called Jason to see if he wanted to hang out but he had plans with other peeps so I didn't invite myself....

Today, I got some new clothes, then I hung out at the house. I did my homework and then I went to Cousins for a salad, and now I'm back home again.....

Random Things.....

Tomorrow possibly I have to get my blood drawn......I'm starting to feel it again......

The reason for the title "Dec 2002" is that since school started I've had this melancholy feeling throughout most of school and for that matter Aug. If you look though August I've had a few good days but the next day it's moves back down to ok or worse....Now the relationship between Aug 03 and Dec 02 is that Dec was the worst month for me last year. I felt so low and pitiful it kinda affected my general personality to go quiet and cold to everyone. Now to flash forward to Aug, the same pitiful feeling has come over me but not to that extreme yet. I feel like generally I'm getting quieter and colder to everyone..... I can't quite put my finger on a reason because I don't know why I'm feeling that way that strongly. Dec I had a reason to be melancholy...... Just it's one of the worst emotions for me to go through...... Hmm I have a feeling after all is said and done Aug will be another month that I will never read again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home