Saturday, August 30, 2003

Still Not There


Song Of The Day - Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
Currently Feeling - OK
This Day In History - No movement in my blog

Well yesterday was a kickback day for me. The plan was for Jason to get out of track at around 3:30, then we make the steak, and give some to Tawni by 4:30....Well Jason got back at 4:15. I sped my way over to get there as fast as possible. I give him 2 steaks to make while I go make a run to fry's to get another steak. I found this nice looking steak for Tawni and I rushed back to Jason's. The gas grille was empty so we had to warm up the charcoal. So we did and we talked while we waited. Then something he said made me change my state of mind suddenly but I'd rather not say. So the steaks were made and we decided to eat first since I knew Tawni couldn't wait for the steak. Let's just say the steak was real good. Not as good as my dad's but way better than Frank or Adam's. After we ate we drove over to Cousins and gave Tawni her steak. It gets kinda sketchy after that. I was kind of quiet and that led Tawni to say that I was gonna go home and blog about how I was left out of the conversation. Well that wasn't what I was feeling and I got kinda upset about that comment for a little bit until I got over it. We then went back to Jason's and hung out there for a while. Steph came around 9 and we all hung out til 10. I got kinda tired and I didn't want to hang out anymore for that nite so I called it a nite.

The plan for today is...I don't know. I guess peeps are going over to Jason's to spend the nite but I'm not sure yet if I wanna go. I'm also hopefully planning on calling Vicky and seeing if she wants to hang out....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home