Friday, August 29, 2003

3 Day Weekend


Currently Feeling - Good
This Day In History - I started trying to hook up Jason and Lesly....hmmm how different would things be if I was able to make it happen......Let's just say I wouldn't have as much fun hanging out with Lesly and her friends compared to Steph and her's......

Well today was alright but seemed long. Journalism we had a fire drill and then just did this paper. In college prep everyone was absent. Adam, Frank, Tawni and me worked in a group....Photo I slept all period long, Calc we worked in groups and got a take home quiz.....Anyways the plan for today goes as follows. Gonna go over to Jason's and have some steak....then were gonna go to Cousins so that I can give Tawni some steak for dinner.....I'm a little scared cuz I've made improvements to return to the old me but yeah I dunno I'm a little worried.....Then I'm guessing Jason is gonna ditch me for Steph, so I dont' know what I'm gonna do after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home