Thursday, August 28, 2003

Things Returning To Normal? Maybe, Hopefully, We'll see...


Song Of the Day - RX Bandits - Mastering The List
Currently Feeling - Pretty Darn Good
This Day In History - Went Driving For A little bit, then I went to a robotics meeting....

Well sorry for the very brief blog yesterday. I was tying in college prep with Tawni and Frank kept looking over so I stopped writing. ummm well as I said I talked to Tawni on the phone a couple days ago. It was really good because that was the first time I called her in 3 weeks......yeah to say things have been different with us for the past few weeks is an understatement but I think that the weirdness is dissapearing. Anyways we talked for a while, and I tried to get her to work on her essay but she wouldn't listen so I told her to go to sleep.

Yeah today I got to interview Mr. Ashby. It was cool talking to him, I was gonna talk to him about something but I decided not to. Then in college prep I was just helping Tawni with her paper since I finished mine. hmmm....calculus is getting hella hard......afterschool we met up at Adam's. And I got some chicken then we we went to BK. Then we just chilled there til Adam had to go to work. I then went home and helped my mum with some papers then I went over to Jason's. I watched him play video games while we were listening to my "saves the day" cd. We picked up Frank and we went to Cousins and we hung out for a little bit. Cousins seemed natural to me like it did during the old days, so yet another good sign that things are coming back to normal. I went back to Jason's house and we watched the Cards game while doing calc homework. we started talking about the future and college and I'm a little worried about that, only because I wonder who I'm gonna still talk to and who I'm not. I mean it's less than a year away.....but I choose not to think about it. I went home around 8 and I'm chilling right now......

Random Things....

I beat Adam to regain the rights to the "red baron" phone tone....I just don't get the whole thing Adam has with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home