Monday, August 25, 2003

Tentative Plan R Squared (R2)


Currently Feeling - Good
This Day In History - I went to Tuscon and a lot of stuff happened. Also my Cousin started his blog "death in Solitude"

Well yesterday I went to see Freddy Vs. Jason....It was a pretty cool movie minus the plot but really hasn't all movies this summer been like that. Afterwards I dropped off Frank then Adam and me played Madden. Then the last game he was leading me 14 points when I had to leave so we had to save the game. Now the importance of the game is for the "legendary" Red Baron phone tone that Adam wants so bad. Anyways went to church and saw Amber and Alicia.....Then I dropped off and went back to finish the game. i ended up beating Adam in OT....We played some more then I went home around 9.

This morning in the parking lot, I opened the moonroof and lowered my seat because I had a nice view of clouds that made me think. Anyways 1st period I had a LOT of time to think. Mainly 2 things were on my mind. What they were I can't say but it did sprout off a new plan. I call it plan R2. Anyways I'll talk about it after I finish blogging. 2nd period nothing really Tawni and me passed notes on my bookmark. 3rd period Yvonne didn't go to the councilor so that we could finish up our camera.....I felt bad....Lunch I got my gift from my friends.....lol their very funny......Playboy and a fuckin Dildo....the last one no one fessed up who's idea it was because I was gonna smack him....anyways were planning on using it as a gag but it has to be good cuz they said it costs $20..... Anyways the plan for today is ?????? I don't have homework so I may go to Cousins if someone calls...or not....

Random Things....

I've decided not to write about Plan R2 for a little bit. I'll probably tell everyone before then anyways I'll just wait to write it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home