Sunday, August 24, 2003

B-Day Aftermath


Currently Feeling - OK
This Day In History - I celebrated my b-day. Ummm I started going to find my drs. for HCT.

Well my b-day has come and gone and overall it was alright. Hmmm my parents woke me up to sing me the happy b-day song. I woke up at 8 and went to church at 8:30. I dropped my sis off at her chorus workshop then went she came home we ate lunch. I then hit up Adam and he and Dusty went with me to play Madden 2004. I bought it and I beat Adam with my new team the Saints.....I need to get adjusted though cuz it was pretty close until the end. After that we went to Alex's house to play Smash Bros and Halo. I left to go home and took and shower then went to Adam's again. We hung out there for a while then we went to eat dinner at Wendy's. After that we headed off on a journey to Paul's house. It was near the loop 303, a part of AZ I haven't been to in my life. Anyways in Sun city they have a huge dip that isn't marked so I went 60 over it and we flew....it was sick.....anyways we got to Paul's house.......HOLY SHIT THAT PLACE IS FUCKING HUGE....... Compared to Paul were all poor......Tawni opened the door and I got my present.....I got from Tawni a moose, a Cousins gift certificate, and my personal favorite a journal. Paul then got me a planner. We watched How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days......After the movie Jason, Frank, and Steph came and got Steph's gift......a Billy Bear.....Jason got me another Cousins gift certificate......We then went upstairs to chill. The lights went off and we had to lite up candles... around 12 I got exceptionally tired and knowing it's 20 minutes away I decided to leave. Overall it was ok, it wasn't as weird as I imagined it in my head but I still felt pretty uncomfortable there but that's to be expected I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home