Saturday, August 23, 2003

HAPPY B-DAY TO ME


Currently Feeling - Alright
This Day In History - I was born in Carrolton, Texas 1986.......

Well last nite I went to Amber's but she had already left to the dance so I went to Cousins while waiting for Adam and Jason to finish up at Audio Express. I talked to Steph for a little bit then I went to Jamba Juice to get Paul's gift...yes Paul....I talked to Tawni for a little bit then I went back to Cousins. Jason and Adam came but Adam left to go eat dinner while Jason and me went back to his house. His parents came home and got us some food from Wendy's then we just watched I love the 70's. Steph called at around 9 and we drove over to her house. Steph's sis had a bunch of friends over so we were all just chillin. Steph's dad was trying to get me to drink but I didn't although Jason kept questioning my morals jokingly. I watched peeps play shotglass checkers....then I played Jason in NCAA Football....

Hmm now today is my birthday but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today. I'm gonna eat lunch with family and then the rest of my day is free so I guess I'm gonna go to the party although I don't know if I'm staying for a little or staying the nite....

Random Things....

My cousin Mark is bothering the shit out of me because he keeps calling about the fantasy football trade....he's so fuckin stupid, get a job.....

Adam was quite pissed on Fri because he was trying to be nice to Paul but it seemed as though Paul kinda brushed him off.....so I convinced him to go tonite but he's only going to stay for a little bit.....

So far besides family, only Adam has called to say happy birthday....hmmm kinda sad but it's ite I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home