Friday, August 22, 2003

Where is Everyone?


Currently Feeling - Alright
This Day in History - 1st official song of the day. I watched this show about this girl getting raped and it made me feel really sad and made me think. Also my first thought about homecoming.......

Well last nite Jason and me went to Cousins for a couple hrs. We hung out with Holly cuz Steph seemed kinda out of it. Afterwards we went to my house to pick up Frank's gift then went to his house. We stayed for cheesecake but had to leave cuz of homework....

Today was quiet. This morning I talked to Amber. She has my gift so she said to go to the dance and she'll give it to me or to call her and then I can pick it up. The guys said that they are gonna get my gift afterschool then they will put it in my locker on Mon. Anyways first hr sucked cuz it's so boring. 2nd period Tawni wasn't there. 3rd Period Yvonne wasn't there so there was kinda no one to talk to and plus I had to work on our camera alone. Lunch we ate with Joel, Jason B, Steve, Aric. Then we had a stupid assembly. My sis is leaving today or tomorrow. I gotta get a haircut, my friends are out getting my gift. I have to call Amber, and I may go to Cousins. I have decided not to call Ian. and I have to call Amber.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home