Wednesday, August 20, 2003

This Week Sucks and it's only half over


Currently Feeling - Read the Title
This Day In History - Hmm... Tawni moved up in the ranks in my blog. I referred to her as my girlfriend (not girlfriend but girl-friend)....heh ummm and in HCT we started learning CPR.

Well this week has been pretty bad for me. This week isn't even half over, tomorrow I gotta get my shot. Fri my sis is leaving to UofA, Sat is the "joint" party......so yeah I can't wait for this week to be over.....Anyways today, Journalism I took a quiz, college prep did more reading, photo did another photogram, lunch ate in, math did homework. Afterschool I went to Gamestop to get Frank's b-day gift. Then I went to Frank's house to borrow his calculator and then played Nick in Smash Bros. I then got the windows retinted and now I'm home.....

Random Things....

The plan for the rest of today is ???????

I'm sorry for the very brief blog but I'm not in the mood to blog nor do I really feel the need to expand on how bad I feel and I don't think I want to remember so.....

My parents are staying the nite in Tucson on Fri so I dunno what Im gonna do.....

That's all I really feel about writing about

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home