Thursday, August 21, 2003

A Good Day?????


Song Of The Day - Tyrese - Lately
Currently Feeling - Good????
This Day In History - There was my short lived Word of the day. Mostly I talked about how much change was gonna happen. And here I am one year later worried about change although not the same things.

Well last nite I went out and got some pizza for my family. I talked to Tawni for a short time although it did make me feel somewhat better. She says she knows what's up with me and I wouldn't doubt her because she does know me more than anyone else. After the call I felt better but that was short lived cuz I remembered that I have to get a shot. I started practicing by rubbing alcohol on my arm then pinching it real hard. After that I got real tired and I actually went to sleep somewhat early at 10:30....

Today was Frank and Pauls b-day so...... Happy B-day Frank and Paul. This morning I was hyperventalating because of my shot. I was breathing really hard, sweating, and felt like throwing up. I talked to Amber about it and she said if I rescheduled it for afterschool then she would go with me. I guess I looked really messed up cuz Steph was asking if I was alright. 1st period flew by cuz I was only thinking about the shot. In 2nd period, I was really out of my mind. Kelly was trying to make me feel better but had an opposite effect. Then I had everyone pinch me in the arm. Tawni saw me and gave me her curious george head keychain so that I could hold on to something.

Well 9:10 came and the phone rang. I went to the dr office but they said that I needed to have a note or an adult so my dad and my dad's cousin came. Anywho I had to get a physical and everyone was talking about girlfriends. Yeah even when my ballz were being poked at. Yeah I guess my dad thought I was going out with Amber cuz when i told my uncle that I didn't have a girlfriend right now my dad asked "what about Amber".....yeah but my favorite was when the doctor was telling me to check my nuts once a month. She said that only I should do it and if anyone touches my nuts then I should tell my parents. Then my uncle asked "what about his girlfriend".....lol yeah I cracked up laughing....anywho all laughs aside, the moment of truth came. This is how it went, it turned out my school is idiotic and I had all my shots. But wait....it turns out when I took my Tuburculosis B shot I took them too close together. So I had to take that shot. I clenched the Curious George head and did what Tawni and Amber told me to do....think about them....but the worst isn't over....On Mon (estimated) afterschool I have to get my blood drawn....fuck it never ends......

Anyways I came back to class in 3rd period. Yvonne and me were the last people to make our photograms so we were in the darkroom messing around and she trapt me in the circular thing. The teach comes in and bang on it scaring the shit out of me. She says next time I do that I lose my darkroom privilages. Lunch I guess the party is moved to Paul's house......now this creates quite a conflict of what I said earlier...earlier this week I said to Frank that if the party was moved to Paul's house I don't think I'd go cuz that would be really weird. Steph knows that I was gonna try to backtrack out of it, she even offered to drive everyone so I can't use the gas as my solution. But I have 2 days to think of a reason.......and lastly Calc was Calc....

Random Things...

The plan for today is I have some homework, then I'll go to COusins with Jason if he calls.....

Amber is cools, she seems back to her old self from 1st semester last year. She just seemed really different 2nd semester last year.....

I ran into Alicia and Christie today...kinda embarrasing they both shouted my name and the teach looked at us like we were all crazy....

Damn Mon i guess I have to get blood drawn...I thought I was out of the gate......

The fantasy football draft was yesterday.......

Yeah the talk even though it was probably 2 minutes long (her fone is really jacked) it cleared up what I think was causing a conflict in my head...

Ian wants me to call him tomorrow. Now the truth is I dont' want to but Adam says this will prove whether I'm cold hearted or not.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home