Tuesday, August 19, 2003

2nd Week To Find Out How Things Are Going To Go


Song Of The Day - Postal Service - Nothing Better
Currently Feeling - Not So Good
This Day In History - Nothing Posted

Well this week is the week where you get a feeling on how things are going to be for the rest of the semester. Well so far it's not the best. I dunno just some things that are on my mind. Anyways today was ok if you want to stretch it. This morning I backed the MDX into the trashcan. I talked to Amber and Tawni in the morning but I left early because I felt I needed to. I don't know if Amber was joking but she asked me if I was going to homecoming because she needed a date. Anyways Journalism we watched a movie, 2nd period we read Sir Gowen and the green knight. I talked to Leah for a little bit. 3rd period I made my photogram using tawni's keychains that were shaped of a cherry, a rubber ducky, and a curious george head. Lunch I stayed in because it was raining and because of the whole gas issue I don't think anyone wanted to drive. Calc I got a 78% on my test, so with corrections I'll get an 89% and in the class I should have a 90-91%. I did better than Jason who got a 76-77% which was cool. Afterschool I was talking to Joe for a while just catching up. well yeah I'm home right now I just wanted to write. Well yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home