Thursday, June 26, 2003

The Fast And The Not So Furious


Song Of The Day - Smilez and Southstar - When Your Gone / Aladin - A Whole New World
Currently Feeling - Scared

Well after the delay with blogger, I am now able to update in the new blogger thing which looks nice but I don't think it makes it any better or worse.

Last nite after I had a bit to get off my chest I had to write something. Yeah I gotta stop writing so damn much. I'm usually not like that but lately I have had trouble not taking up the whole page. I ended up finishing at around 3:30 then passed out. Today I hung out at home for a little bit then I went to Frank's so that I could show him the anime I was watching. It's called Hellsing and it's pretty sick. We watched about 4 episodes then we went to go play Smash Bros. He had to go to school soon so I went back home. Adam called up and he got off work early since he met his sales and so we went to the video store to try to find something. I called up Adrian and we hung out at his house and we played Street and Tony Hawk. Jason, Frank, Steph, Adam, Adrian and me decided to go shoot pool so we separated into teams. It was pretty packed since it was Karokee nite..... Everyone was trying to get me to sing especially Adrian since he knew me back when I could actually sing good. Ahhh the good ole days....anyways I learned that it would probably be for the best that we didn't do stuff with Adrian and Frank cuz they really don't mesh personality wise. Frank is probably the opposite of Adrian....you could feel a bit of a conflict. Anyways after pool we were driving to Adrian's house and there was this suped up CRX and this Hundai? and me with our own lanes on a light. I figured that I'm in a huge MDX, with 6 people that I don't lose anything if I race so I decided to step up to the plate. I could tell that the CRX had some shit under the hood and that I was gonna get killed. In the far right lane was the hundai complete with neon lites (I guess the lites added 10 HP each...lol)....so it turns green and I jump out to an early lead before the CRX takes over. The CRX is pretty good distance ahead and the hundai is far behind us. I wasn't too upset though cuz I mean really an MDX with 6 people that's 1000 lbs extra and I still killed the other car. Anyways I stopped accelerating at 45 mph when all of a sudden I see a cop fly by me. The CRX is going over 100 mph and gets pulled over, I get off 43rd as quick as possible and out of the cops view. I was really scared but no ticket for me. Now if I were in the Volvo I know that I would have tried to pull even with the CRX so I guess luck was on my side today.....

Random Things......

Well tomorrow I'm heading out to NAU for Plan JAM...I gotta do my praying tomorrow like I do whenever I have a road trip but it's not that far but still. I have the Volvo at my disposal thanks to my sis but I think I"ll go speed limit thanks to my experience tonite.......

I'm satisfied with the outcome of Plan JAM....umm i didn't perfect it but I hope the hard work shows to Tawni....or I else I'll shoot myself for going thru all the trouble......

Steph and me have a couple new plans....One is Steph's Plan JT which is to find out where Jason is most ticklish....So I think I'll ask his mom.....The other plan is a combo between me and Steph and is called Plan BFF of BFT (I'm not using plan JAME cuz this plan is a joint one)....BFT is Best Friends Temporary and BFF is Best Friends Forever....j/k Tawni Steph said BFT is good enough for her.......

Yeah hanging out with Adrian reminds me of the old elementary and early high school years.....We talked about the old days of selling burned cds (which made almost $2000 in less than two years) and he also gave me crap about listening to Suicide music (punk).....it's just kinda funny cuz back in the day I used to call Punk that and I remember saying I would never listen to it..... I was hardcore R&B and Rap.......So it's kinda funny Adrian making those comparisons. (Oh yeah just to let y'all know I didn't start listening to it due to it being "cool").....He also brought up me being the singer back in the ole Kachina days...lol funny he used to be one of my best friends but unlike the Darkness I can still relate to him and not just talk about the old days......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home