Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Plan JAM Officially Complete


Currently Feeling - A Little Upset

Well Plan JAM is finally done although right now there is a lot goin on inside my head right now, but i'll get to that. After I blogged Jason called and I was gonna pick him up and go to Cousins. I took a shower and we were off, we went and were there for about two hours. Afterwards we went to Target and then Hallmark so that Jason could apply. Afterwards we went to Jason's house and hung out there for a while. We had to go to Walgreens a couple times so that I could tie up a few loose knots. After that we went to Frank's to play his gamecube then Jason, Frank, Steph, and me went to go see the Hulk. It was a very long movie, and it was kinda dumb, but I didn't have too high a hope for it..... After I dropped off Jason, Steph, Frank and me had a little talk........

Random Things.....

Well I guess the date is set for the execution of Plan JAM, every part of it has been assembled, and it has been very tiring and hard on me at times but I'm glad it's done and On Thurs as long as nothing bad happens to me, it should be a go.....


I know that they are just trying to help out and stuff but I don't think they quite understand me. I mean they all have points to what they are saying but they don't get the whole thing. I had a talk with Jason about this earlier in the day and although he may have gotten a few points across, I don't think he really understood it. and I'm not saying it's his fault that he doesn't understand cuz he doesn't get the "Whole" me... There are still things that he has hasn't seen from me, or only things he has seen a glimse of. Not everything is cut in black and white and in my case it's usually all in grey......The same can be had for Steph....She doesn't know me as well as Jason but it's probably a girl thing that makes her more understanding. She also brings in a different view on things, but like Jason she doesn't quite understand everything about me. Frank, he is the person to give it to you straight but he sees things in only black and white. I don't expect them to understand me completely, nor would I really want them to becuz in order for them to understand me they have to see me completely as a person and not just a couple different aspects of it. Sometimes I don't understand myself, everytime I think I got it figured, it changes on me. Hmm there's a couple things I really want to say but I'll hold my tongue for now and write in where I think it should be written.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home