Thursday, June 05, 2003

Tawni Ahuero and Lauren Moosero


Song Of The Day - The Starting Line - Make Yourself At Home
Currently Feeling - Good

hmmm well last nite all I really did was watch Die Another Day. Pretty good movie....anywho I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't so I got a chance to think about something I have been thinking alot about. I can't say anything cuz it's part of Plan JAM. Anywho this morning I went over to Tawni's house for a while. She was gonna watch Bruce almighty with Moose. I felt a little bad. I got to use up the rest of the film. I was planning on using the last shot on Moose and Tawni but when I was leaving her room, I accidently press the button.....it sucked, Tawni had a big ole laugh out of it. Afterwards I went to get my film developed at Walgreens, I'm starting to become more like Tawni cuz I started reading thru the cards cuz I got a buy 2 get 1 free which coincidentally works in my favor. Then I went to the Library where Adam was volunteering. I'm gonna get some free stuff from him. hmmm I don't know what I'm gonna do 2day. I'm probably gonna go to Cousins. Jason's plan arrives at 7:45 from Wash. I don't have any plans for 2nite as it stands.

Random Things....

lol yeah Tawni gave me something to color for her. Yup it's my best coloring paper ever.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home