Friday, May 30, 2003

Borgata and Scottsdale


Song Of The Day - Sammy Kershaw - You Are The Love Of My Life (The best country love song)
Currently Feeling - Good

Well today I hung out with Tawni in the morning. It was pretty fun considering we didn't do anything productive til the end. She made me decide what to do so I came up with only 3 things to do. Borgata which is some italian mall type place, go watch down with love, or go to the elephant bar. Well she ate lunch so that took out the elephant bar, the movie was thrown out cuz she wanted to be able to talk so we decided upon Borgata. It was in Scottsdale so it was about a 40 minutes drive. Usually I would drive fast but on the 101 there are tons of cops so I decided not to risk my luck considering last nite I almost got a ticket. We listened to my slow jamz 14 and 15. We also just kinda talked about random things. We arrived at the Borgata and it was empty and hot. Tawni looked around at some bathing suits and I was trying to convince her to just try on a bunch of nice clothes pretending that we were gonna buy stuff. We left and decided to go to Scottdale Fashion. Unfortunately there were no women walking on the sidewalk for me to yell at like last time I payed a visit to Scottsdale. Anywho at the mall, we decided to just explore since we this mall is for the wealthy and vein. We went inside Nemian Marcus.....lol weird place, we just went to other stores, Tawni was checkin out some bikini's but wouldn't try them out....damn...lol j/k....We went to the Build a Bear store. Tawni and me chose out a bear for me as a gift. Tawni picked out the perfect bear skin....shaggy bear......then Tawni fluffed it real soft.....We both put in a heart and made a wish and did all the stuff we were supposed to do to the heart. We then filled out the information for the bear and we picked up the perfect outfit for it.....overalls...inside joke...jebadiah.......It's the sickest bear named Teddy (named after me)....12.9 ounces...the guy in front of us in line gave us a free coupon thing where we get 10 dollars off the next bear. Yeah when we were putting on the overalls yeah me and Tawni were flipping the bear upside down trying to put his clothes on, yeah hopefully that's not how me or Tawni will dress a baby.....We went back on the freeway, we were gonna go back to my house cuz Tawni wanted me to introduce her to my dad and she also wanted to see his reply when he saw my Teddy. but traffic was really thick so we just went straight to Cousins. I hung out there for a while, talking to Will about cops and tickets, they started getting busy so I decided to let them go to work. I went home and took a 3 hr nap. Jason came over and we played some GTA3 then we met up with Frank and Adam and we played some pool. Adam is the luckiest kid tonite.

Random Things....

Don't know what I'm doing tomorrow....

Yeah the talk I had with Tawni really made me feel better. Yeah I'm really lucky to have her as a friend, I'm still holding back on what I really wanna say for a certain reason. Yeah it's really weird that Tawni can tell so much about me, yeah she knows me like the back of her hand, like when she read my note in her yearbook she was able to read between the lines of what I was trying to say, even though it was really rushed.....oh well I'll finish my say one day..........

Plan JAM hasn't begun getting together yet. I'll wait til all the hoopla is done, then it'll happen........I split it up into 4 parts but right now I'm still deciding how I'm gonna do this.....Unlike plans J and JA, I'm trying extra hard to get this perfected..........I think I'll be able to get my plan underway so that Tawni is out of the way and so she can't change my mind on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home