Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Becoming a Hillbilly, and unknown anger


Song Of The Day - Tracy Byrd - Keeper of the Stars
Currently Feeling - Anger

Well I think it's official, I'm becoming a hillbilly but I'll get to that later. First what I did yesterday.....Jason and Frank came over and we hung out at my house. We then went to Frank's house and ordered pizza. I left to go play Adrian in live. Jesse, Joe, and Rich were all there. It was like being back in elementary school with my old group...heh but I remembered why I don't really enjoy hanging out with them anymore. Well first Rich and Joe start going thru my cell phone and they call Amber and they say a bunch of dirty stuff in my name. (what's with people pretending to be me). So anyways I call her back once I leave to apologize. I felt bad about it already but felt worse later. Anyways I go back to Franks and we decide to go to Cousins. Well Steph and Tawni were working so we sat and talked to them. I talked to Steph about Plan JAM and Tawni still doesn't have a clue about what it's about. I filled Jason and Frank in on it too. I got talked to about the whole Amber thing earlier by Tawni. I felt even worse, but I wasn't laughing cuz it was happening, I honestly didn't think they called her for real but I'll man up to it anyways. We all talked about scheduling times with people, except Tawni who said I can never schedule our friendship. Regarding the whole "replacing" thing, I still feel the same way that sooner or later no matter how hard I could try. Afterwards we hung out at Jason's but he was gonna spend the nite at Paul's so Frank and me left and we decided to all go our separate ways tonite. I went home and watched Star Trek and I guess Frank and Adam played Diablo online.

Today all I have done is download slow jams. I think my country slow jams are gonna be sick cuz I've spent so much time going thru every song. I don't think i've ever spent so much time on a cd. I'm guess by the end of today I'll have slow jams 12,13,14,15,16 cuz I've d/l 86 slow jams. I've beccome what I've feared, a country bumpkin...j/k it's only the slow ones and i made sure that none of them were too twangy.....

Random Things.....

I've been weird lately cuz I've been really angry lately. I contribute it to just anger, frustration, confusion, stolen identities, etc.

I'm not sure if I'm going to the Air Supply concert anymore, I can't find anyone to go with.

I'm probably gonna hang out with Tawni sometime this week hopefully, I haven't really done that in a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home