Sunday, June 01, 2003

Las Vegas: Fun, Fun, Fun....(Note: There is a hint of sarcasm)


Song Of The Day - Shedaisy - Still Holding Out
Currently Feeling - OK

Well last nite I went to the benefit concert with Adam and his family. It wasn't very good but I guess it was for a good cause. The children of Kenya and it was legit not some scam. It was in Scottsdale and right next to the very interesting Borgata. Afterwards we ate at this little pizza place called Chi-Pizza I think. It's really good.....We were thinking about doing stuff, but by the time we came back home it was 10:45 so I went to pick up my sis at her friends house. It was all the way past sun city....

Today I'm going to get confirmed, and then I guess I gots to pack and all that fun stuff, then it's a 4 hr drive to LV....I think my phone should have a connection for the first 3 hrs and I'll be bored so hit me up y'all.....

Random Things......

hmmm.....a little reminder, I'll be gone so if something I say on the side sounds fishy, don't believe them......So remember I don't hate anyone, but some are close

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home