Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Slow Jamz XII

George Strait - Cross My Heart, Carrying Your Love With Me
Tim Mcgraw - Best Friends
Alabama - Forever I'll Go, Once Upon A Time, There's No Way, Why Lady Why
Anne Murray - Could I Have This Dance
Martina Mcbride - Chances Are
Chely Wright - I Already Do
Clint Black - When I Say I Do
Collin Raye - I was Loved By You, If You Get There Before I Do
Don McLean - And I Love You So
Faith Hill Duets - Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me, Let's Make Love, Let Me Let Go
Garth Brooks - If Tomorrow Never Comes, The Dance, In Another's Eyes

Slow Jamz XIII
George Strait - Got Carried Away, The Man In Love With You
John Michael Montgomery - Friends, I Love The Way You Love Me
Joshua Kadison - Beautiful In My Eyes
Kenny Chesney - I Will Stand, You And Me
Kut Klose - I Like
Lee Greenwood - IOU
Linda Ronstat - All My Life
Lonstar - I'm Already There
Martina Mcbride - Concrete Angel, Safe In The Arms Of Love, My Valentine, There You Are
Michael Giley - Lookin For Love
Patsy Kline - Crazy
Vince Gill - The Heart Won't Lie
Sammy Kershaw - You Are The Love Of My Life
Shania Twain - Your Still The One
Terry Clark - Now That I've Found You
Olivia Newton John - I Honestly Love You

I've never heard of half these people until today....make more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home