Saturday, May 31, 2003

Part of Plan JAM Up In Smokes


Song Of The Day - The Ataris - IOU One Galaxy
Currently Feeling - Blue

Hmmm... so after I blogged last nite, I talked to Tawni for a while. heh.....yeah I've rubbed off on her...now she overthinks too but instead of making slow jams like I do, she colors. She just had a lot to think about. Also I talked to her about the whole blog thing. Yeah I think i've decided to tell Jason that I don't want him to read it because I don't want to hold back things. Cuz as Tawni said, this is my way of expressing myself and not letting things bottle up. I stayed up til Tawni got tired then I went to sleep.

This morning I did my practice confirmation thing, then I had to run a few errands. I stopped by Cousins to drop off Tawni's cd's. I only stayed for a minute though....... After that I went to the mall to get Barbie's build a bear. The mall was packed but I saw Vanessa and Daniel and said what's up. The fluffer was broken so I didn't get a chance to buy it. Now I'm home, Adam wants me to go to a benefit concert with him and his parents. He owes me big for this one. Oh well I didnt' have much planned anyways, Jason's gone, Frank's working, Tawni's at Mooses BBQ. Yeah maybe it's me but my inner circle of friends has dwindled quite a bit which is a good thing and a bad thing.....

Random Things....

I didn't get a chance to buy the Air Supply tickets......that sux......

My Auntie Janet's b-day was today so Happy Birthday Aunt Janet!!!!!!!!!

After today and yesterday I've come to the conclusion that the most important part of Plan JAM is gonna be way harder than I thought. Yeah I knew it was gonna be hard but it's damn near impossible for me. So the plan is after a certain period of time, if I can't find what I'm looking for, I'm gonna have to put up the white flag and change that part of it. But I remain optimistic that I can get at least some part of it to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home