Saturday, May 31, 2003

New Visitors To My Blog


Song Of The Day - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - It's Your Love Acoustic
Currently Feeling - Uncertain

hmmmm........well today I picked up the MDX from Acura then I went to Frank's to watch Adam and Frank play Diablo. Then I played Adam in ping pong but I lost. After that Frank had to go to work while I went to Adam's house. I hung out there for a bit then I went to pick up Jason to go to Cousins. Steph, Tawni, and Will were working today so we just chatted for a bit. Now I did something that I thought I was fine with that now I'm having doubts about. I gave Jason and Steph my blog address. I'm afraid that now that they can look at it, I may hold back on what I write about. I'm sure this is natural since they are the first people to look at it at school other than Tawni. It's not that I don't trust them or anything, it's just that I have a lot of thoughts that I put here that I'm sure even Jason hasn't seen much of if at all. I dunno I guess it isn't a big deal to most but it's a pretty big deal for me. Cuz it's not like I talk about all this stuff with my friends. Some of the things I put down here are really personal, and if someone were to use that against me, then they could do a great deal of damage. I just don't want any awkwardness or change in how I write. So this is on a trial basis. Anywho soon Emily and Paul came over, and Jason and me left so that they could close up without being interupted. After Cousins we went to my house to play a little GTA3 then we went to Adam's to play Madden. Steph picked up Jason while Adam, Frank, and me went to shoot pool. I think I found my stroke...hopefully.....now I'm home...

Random Things....

Tomorrow all I have planned is I have a practice confirmation run in the morning.....

lol yeah if you haven't seen Steph's posting on the sides....she's making a better country slow jamz cd that me, but it isn't very fair cuz I don't have a clue who's who in country. Now if it were a normal one then I think I would have the advantage.....

Jason is leaving to Washington tomorrow morning so good luck to him.....

Frank but mostly Adam have their little theories on me. They look way too much into things......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home