Thursday, May 29, 2003

A Well Needed Talk


Song Of The Day - The Starting Line - Best Of Me Acoustic
Currently Feeling - Happy

Well last nite after making some cd's I went over to Cousins to visit Tawni and Emily. We talked for a bit and I helped by doing the chips. I filled Emily in on Plan JAM and she made me realize that I'll have to modify it. No Biggie, they started getting busy so I left to Frank's house. We watched Orange County for a while til Jason got there. We went down to play ping pong and Andrew was chatting with Shawn Mcdonald. He started talking shit but Jason started getting pissed. Adam decided to meet us at the theater cuz he had to drop by long's house. We watched Bruce Almighty. It was a pretty funny movie I must say. After I dropped them off I called Tawni and talked to her in front of my house. It's been a while since we had a talk like that since summer started. We just had a lot to talk about, and she layed to rest my fears. It was real nice, I felt a lot better after talking to her. I dunno there's a lot of things I could say but I'll hold out on that til later.

Anywho my plans for today are to hang out with Tawni. But we didn't schedule...oh no we don't schedule our friendship...lol I'm happy
Random Things...

Finished my slow jams XV.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home