Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Bruised Pride and the Long Highway Of Thought


Song Of The Day - Cyndi Thompson - So Complicated
Currently Feeling - Ehhhh.....

Well I got back from Las Vegas late last nite. So I'll recap what has happened over the last few days.

Sun

I got ready for my confirmation. It was pretty cool. Yeah this girl in my confirmation class is pretty cute. Her name is Mimi, yeah I think she saw me looking at her, I was pretty embarrased, I think she kept looking time to time to see if I was looking at her. Afterwards I went to the mall to get my sis her build a bear. It was pretty embarrasing cuz they made me do a bunch of weird things. Then they started laughing at me. The lady behind me could have moved to the next line but said "no it's alright, I'll wait, he's entertaining me".....It was pretty sad.....especially dancing with the bear.....afterwards I payed a visit to Tawni before I left then went home. The trip was 4 hrs long. I learned something, my aunt is annoying when she's criticizing my music. I was irritated but oh well. When we got there I was real tired so I opted to stay in the hotel while they went out to eat. I guess they went to a really nice restaurant that was $40 per plate. Oh well i stayed in and watched this show on Showtime called "out of order".....weird but pretty good, if I had showtime I would start watching it but I don't so oh well....

Mon
Hmmm....well Baitos and me went around the strip. The first place was the M&M and Coke Store. It was pretty cool. I really like the coca cola polar bear. I was about to buy this stuff polar bear but it was pretty expensive so I decided to just buy a large one when I get back. The M&M store was cool too. We saw the 3d movie, I lost my M in Vegas. We then walked to the MGM Grand and we played a little arcade games then we went inside the Studio 54 store. I ate at the fast food chinese place to regain some energy then we went to New York, New York. We were about to ride the ride but it was $12 per person. What a rip off.....Not too much to do there so we went to Excaliber.....lol that place is fun.........The Knights from Down under...lol......I had Barbie pose next to it with a big grin....oh yeah the knights from Down Under is some male exotic show.....We played those skills games and I lost all of them....I had a bruised ego but trust me it gets worse......We went back and we ate with my family and my aunt's friends at the Bellagio.......Very expensive....but pretty good food....afterwards I bought a disposable camera and we were off to Excaliber to get my pride back....Along the way I took some pics.....Finally at the excaliber I bought a bucket of rings that contained 72 rings. The object of the game was to throw the ring on the bottle. lol well I missed all of them plus 24 more rings.......We then went to the Luxor where we played more arcade games...side note I remember I used to be good at video games, so why do I blow balls at them now.....We watched the IMAX 3d haunted castle which sucked....we then went home and I passed out......

Tues
hmmm well I slept in til 1 and we passed checkout time so we had to stay longer. My sis and I had some pizza and then we got packed and left. We decided to take the scenic route and since it was nighttime all you could see was the road ahead of you. Plenty of thinking (talk bout it later). I got home round 11:30. Talked to Tawni for a little then passed out. I had a dream that we were still in Las Vegas and all of a sudden a meteor strike occured. Then I had another dream where I was hanging out with Tawni then all out of the blue Paul comes out of nowhere and her and Paul both shoot me. It was pretty freaky. Then I had a dream that I was with Mike, Cam, Jason, Paul, Tawni, Emily, Steph, and Chelsey. Yeah and I remember that we were all in the room, and then I think it was Mike who said "oh look we all have someone" and then Cam says "except James". Then they both say "oh well and they all just kinda start making out. My dreams really sucked but I guess that's all due to my over thinking. I just got back from Adam's house, we had a BBQ for my return. Don't really know what I'm gonna do today......

Random Things....

Hmmm......well I had a real lot to think about. I don't really know how to put all of it into words. I'm not even sure what I want to put down and what not to. Most of it kinda sad and kinda depressing but not all of it. Yeah I've been holding back a lot lately but it's all for a reason. But I guarantee that once I explain it all it'll seem a lot more clearer and essencially all apart of my master plan.....

yeah it also hit me that yeah Tawni is leaving in 4 more days......yeah I know that I'll probably keep in touch thru fone and e-mail, but alas it's not quite the same. Steph and me may not be best friends for 6 weeks either cuz i found out that Paul's taking over Tawni's position while she's gone. So I guess that means less time at Cousins maybe.......

Plan JAM is still in a little peril. I had a lot of thinking time for it, and I think I can still do all of it. Yeah I underestimated it's degree of dificulty but the thinking time made me realize the importance of all of it. And whether or not it works like I planned, it should still work.

Yeah there are certain things that scare me. Actually a lot of things scare me. The future, friendships, everything. There are a lot of what if's, no matter how much you try to ignore it, there are always some that'll affect you.

Priorities are also something that I needed a reminder on. There are different sets of priorities that needed to be thought out.

Those were some of my thoughts that I had overthunk. sorry that none of them are too detailed but for one reason or another I chose to leave detail out of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home