Sunday, June 22, 2003

Plan JAM: 3/4th done but a few unexpected addons


Currently Feeling - Still Excited

I haven't updated in a while but I've been kinda busy with things.... So I guess I'll start from Thursday....


Thurs

Not much really happened, but for the first time all four of us hung out..... I met up at Frank's and they informed me of their "Operations"...Adam was working at the library so Frank, Jason, and me went over there to get free stuff. We got a bunch of coupons then went to the reference section to look around til Adam got done... After Adam got done we went to Sonics to get our free drinks then went to Frank's to go and play ping pong. I blanked out what happened after Franks house but later on that nite we all played pool....

Friday

My plans kinda got screwed up pretty bad. First the plan was for me and Steph to go hang out so we could help each other with our "Plans". Anyways my advice to her was to make Chicken Parmasian for Jason since that's his fav....I think he knows though since both me and Steph asked Jason about food and plus Jason asked me about what he should do for their 3 month and I told him not to do anything.... Jason knows me pretty well enough to know that I'm really not the type to say not to do anything for an aniversary...usually I have lots of plans for situations like that...but anyways I just told him to get a card....well Steph couldn't go so my morning was open. Adam, Frank, and me hung out at Frank's. We were supposed to watch better luck tomorrow but it wasn't playing anymore so that plan was scrapped....Frank went to work while Adam and me went to the mall cuz my cousin Lawrence asked me to buy a huge panda bear for his gf...I thought I would also kill 2 birds with one stone by working on Plan JAM. So we went but instead of a panda bear we got a huge lion....After that Adam and me went to Panda Express and ate some food. We went to my house to pick up a movie, then we hung out at Adam's for the rest of the nite.....

Sat
Steph and me hung out to get together Plan JAM. We got 2/4 done so all that's left is 1/4. After that I hung out at my house for a while then went with Jason to go look for a card. We found one then we hung out at his house. I fell asleep for a while then at nite we played pool with his little bro and Frank. heh Sat isn't very detailed cuz most o f what I did involves Plan JAM so I have to keep it hush hush.....

Random Things.....

Hmmm I had a long thinking time about Plan JAM. This is probably the first time overthinking was actually a good thing. Pretty much I just thought about what it really meant to me, and why it is so important to me. The whole thinking process was due to my friends asking why I was going thru all the trouble of doing everything (Once Plan JAM is revealed I'll write about all the hardships).....anyways the thinking time also helped me come up with my writing voice (that shouldn't make sense right now but once again I'll explain later).....

Sorry another tidbit about plan JAM (I'm sorry I'm just excited that i'm seeing everything come together with the exceptions of 2 modifications to the plans)......one was a good change the other I was really trying to execute but it was impossible but if it ever comes thru I'll grab it.

I had this weird dream that I was in Las Vegas with my sisters and our hotel room was haunted. It was real scary at first but it turned out the ghost was Elvis...anyways this led to Elvis and me doing a duet to Fools Fall in Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home