Monday, June 16, 2003

The 48 Hour Upset Bug


Song Of The Day - The Ataris - All You Can Ever Learn
Currently Feeling - Fine

Well I'm feeling better after the weekend. It was just something I was just a bit dissapointed about but once again I'm better. It was probably something that was caused by overthinking but what's new huh??? Anyways last nite my sis came back and we talked bout her trip to Budapest. After a while we went to Hollywood video and I bought 2 Weeks Notice which will add to my collection of Serendipity, Beauty and the Beast, and my sis owns Sweet Home Alabama.......Afterwards I played video games for a bit then went to sleep....

Today, I talked to Jason. He was worried about Steph so I talked to him about it for a while. I also talked to him a little about what was so upsetting although I made it so that it seemed like it didn't bug me.....Then I went and ate lunch with my sis'. The food was alright although next time I should stick to what I like and not try something new. We then went to Best Buy to look for Orange County but we decided not to buy it. I then went home and helped my couz get a virus out of his computer. It took a while but I think we got it cleaned....

Well the plan for today is probably to go and shoot pool although sooner or later were gonna add a few more stuff to our things to do during the summer list...that would include laser tag (heh laser tag with Adam and Frank, that should be fun), minature golf, and bowling.....

Random Things.....

Hmmm....well I decided to keep my reason for being upset to myself cuz I don't think it's really important as to why it bothered me. I can't believe that I got upset about it, but if you really want to know then read my blog from I think Saturday and read between the lines....

hmm...well Bishop Thomas O' Brien got arrested due to hit and run charges....this isn't good for the catholic community (i should know, I'm one of them).....I just don't think that his actions and the actions of the priests who molested little children should represent my religion...... I know a lot of people in the community and just like everyone else. They aren't perfect but they are nice people.......I just think that the bad in the catholic community doesn't outweigh the good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home