Thursday, June 19, 2003

Blogger the Virus


Song Of The Day - Voices Of Theory - Say It
Currently Feeling - excited

Well yesterday I didn't do much. I dropped off my lil sis at the movies then I helped Marianne with finding her camera. I did some shopping with my mom then I ate dinner. Adam called up so I hung out at his house for a while before we decided to go shoot pool. We picked up Frank and went to the break but it was packed. We went back to Frank's house to look up any other pool halls but we decided on bowling.....we stopped at Carl's Jr then went bowling.......Frank and me really suck at bowling and Adam he's really good......so I doubt we'll go bowling any time soon.... The plans for today is gonna probably be pool........

Random Things......

Fri I'm gonna hang out with Steph before work cuz I need to do some stuff.....heh I can't say though....

I forgot to mention it but I got Steph to write a blog although she chose to keep it to herself........

Blog is a big virus, I remember I started cuz I saw my couz do it and it looked cool......Then I got Tara, Tawni, Amber, and Steph to start one......

When I got home I felt like watching a romantic comedy for one reason or another so I decided to watch Fools Rush In ( I'm waiting on watching 2 Weeks Notice). Anyways pretty good movie, I didn't even know I had it til last nite. I slept in my lil sis bed cuz it's really comfy, but I slept to Slow Jamz 4, and of course that caused me to think although not bad....anyways I had a weird dream that was pretty bad but good thing that was all it was....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home