Saturday, June 14, 2003

A Bit Upset Over Myself


Song Of The Day - Babyface - When Can I See You Again
Currently Feeling - Upset

Well not too much to do today. I was quite upset over myself actually but I’m not really gonna get into it. Well all I really did today was go to Cousins. I wanted to talk to Steph and Emily but they were really busy so I didn’t stay long. I went back home and took a 5 hr nap. I woke up and took Barbie to her friends house then I went to Adam’s to pick up my memory card. I gained him some money but after about 10 minutes I realized that he passed out on the couch. His family left to go see a movie so I was all by myself with Adam out cold. I watched some TV and went on the computer. Around 10:30 I left to go to my thinking spot because one I needed to do some thinking but mainly just to get some quiet time to myself. I stayed til about 11:15 then I went and picked up my sister. Now I’m home…..

I don’t know what I’m gonna do for Father’s day tomorrow…..

Random Things….

I really don’t wanna say why I’m upset over myself but I am…….

The Northstar concert was tonite…the only people I knew who went so far is Tawni, Paul, Emily, and Steph……

Yeah I e-mail Mr. Ashby today…….(for those who don’t really know who he is, he was my Bio teach and was also one of the teachers for Robotics last year) anyways I asked him about what was bugging me for who knows what reason but I needed someone to turn to and I had no other options….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home