Saturday, June 14, 2003

My New Best Friend....I Mean Temporary Best Friend


Currently Feeling - Good

Well today was actually quite a good day. I picked up Frank then went to Adam's house for the BBQ. We made our food then we watched Disney's The Kid.....hmmmm I really enjoyed the movie, I dunno kinda makes you think about everything you wanted to be when you grow up and how that goal has changed.....It was a good movie although at first I was real reluctant to watch it.....also the girl in the movie is really cute.....After that I dropped off Frank so that he could go to work then I drove by Cousins but decided not to cuz I wasn't sure if Paul was working and I didn't want another awkward thingy again.......but that won't prevent me from comin to Cousins cuz Frank said that whenever I need him to go to Cousins just call......kinda pathetic that I need Frank to come with but yup I'm a pathetic person......Anywho I went home, took a shower, then went back to Adam's house and hung out there for a while....The plan was for Frank to call when he got off work and we would go see Hollywood Homicide since Adam had work tomorrow morning. Steph called and didn't have anything to do, and I needed to talk to her and she needed to talk so I invited her along....I picked her up but Frank was running late so we went to Deer Valley 30. Yeah I got some things that I needed to say out and I must say that Steph does give pretty good advice and makes me see the logic in it too.....We also talked about some of her problems........ So we arrived but we decided to watch the Italian Job....pretty good movie....really better than I expected....lol..."The Napster"......lol priceless.......After that I dropped Steph off. I gave her Tawni's card since they will be going to the Northstar concert and i'm pretty sure I'm not gonna come so yeah....Yeah I would have preffered to hand it myself but I already said majority of what's on the card in an e-mail......

Anywho my plans for tomorrow is looking very faint...so far the only thing I have planned is going to Cousins....

Random Things....

Yeah I talked to Steph bout Plan JAM and she's gonna start helping out.....1/4 is done.........the other 1/4 I'm pretty sure I'll get done.......another 1/4 Steph is helping me out big........then there is the other 1/4.....hmmm to me the most important aspect of JAM, actually completing that part isn't what's important to me, but rather the meaning of that part is what I'm aspiring for.

Oh yeah I've discovered a very big weakness is me yesterday....I was at the Dentist and this girl walks in...pretty cute but nothing that would catch my eye...she walks past me and her perfume.....o my gosh, I was hooked.....I don't know what perfume it is but whenever I smell it I get all zombie like.......

---Note to Tawni----
Sorry but it's looking pretty doubtful that I'm gonna be able to go to Northstar...No funds and no ride, and I haven't even asked my parents yet.......It's looking doubtful that I will see you this weekend (which sux). so I'll just say I really miss you and Steph is doing a really good job keepin your spot warm....heh.....Well I'm looking really forward from hearing from ya
---End Note---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home