Wednesday, June 18, 2003

John Mellencamp Invasion


Song Of The Day - John Mellencamp - Jack and Diane
Currently Feeling - Good

Hmmm...... so yesterday when I was with Jason he was trying to find my new blog, the closest he got was my archives. He looked thru the archives to see if he could find any clues to the new address. I wasn't really paying attention when I saw John Mellencamp....it kinda caught my eye among the endless amount of words I typed. Then later on that nite when I was trying to get some sleep I had the radio on Easy listening when I heard the john mellencamp song again...... Of course I didn't go right to sleep so I turned back on the TV and low and behold it was john mellencamp playing on VH1....lol I found it pretty weird....

Anyways my nite was pretty basic. I went back over to Jason's house. Steph was gonna come over so we decided to watch a movie. Jason couldn't leave the house and I figured he may want some alone time with Steph so I went to blockbuster to get old school and then I picked up Frank and Adam.......lol pretty basic I didn't find any thing too interesting with the unrated version although Adam came up once again with his weird comments.......As for today all I have done is drop by Adam's to give him his movie....I don't know what I have planned for today if anything......

Random Things....

I've been on a budget for a little bit cuz I have stuff to do with the money.....

I'm planning on volunteering at Thunderbird or at a medical lab in Tempe.....

Hmm I have to think of something to do for the 4th of July weekend...right now I don't think anyone has a clue about what they are up to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home