Tuesday, June 17, 2003

That's why the address is Overthinker


Currently Feeling - Good

Well as the title says I am quite the overthinker. It's a habit that at times can be good but majority is bad. I do overthink certain things people say (ex. my friends). Ok I'm finding this really hard to explain without telling you what was wrong with me so I'll just say it since I already feel much better about it. Last weekend I was really excited about Tawni visiting. Yeah I know it has only been a week but it has seemed like a long time but I really missed her. Anyways I subconsciously kept hyping it up with Frank and Adam. So Fri came and I really didn't know what time she got back and I figured Paul had planed something with her and I understand priorities. Sat I couldn't go to Northstar cuz of the lack of money I had but i tried to get a hold of her to no avail. On Sun I tried to reach her to no effect and I was quite bummed about it. My friends, seeing how I was excited about her return, asked me if I got to see her or talk to her and when I said no, they asked why to which I truly did not have an answer. So that only made things worse. But I dunno, I don't think it should be something that I should have gotten upset about but it's something that I knew I couldn't help. But I talked to Tawni today and yeah, she set me straight although she had to be tough on me to make sure that it was implanted in my head. So yeah I think I'm good to go although I know myself and I'm sure Tawni knows it too, that I'm more than likely gonna fall under the spell of overthinking again. And if you look into the archive I have fallen under overthinking numerous times.........

Well I also hung out with Jason most of the day. I can't say much since I'm supposed to keep it to myself but he needed a big heart to heart, and yup he had a lot to say.....
He has to stay at home til his parents come back cuz his little bro's friends over so he's kinda gotta babysit. We stayed at his house while he tried to guess the blog. He got exceptionally close when he came up with deepthinker. I also found out that you can find out my blog and Tawni's blog pretty much by typing in the same keywords.... Anywho we went to burger king and we talked somemore but I had to leave to watch the patients. I don't know the plan for tonite but i'll probably go and rent Old School.

Random Things....

Lol, Tawni u were right, I'm starting to analyze what you said...I can't help it......

I really hope not but I have a feeling that troubled times may soon loom over paradise.....

I had a dream last nite that "the darkness" called.........

Hmmmm.....so far I have a lot to work on this summer, from working on being more assertive, stop overthinking, and finishing Plan JAM.....

Plan JAM......haven't talked about that in a little bit, I've set a date for it although it could be changed plenty o times....probably somewhere between June 22-28....don't hold me to my word on it though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home