Thursday, June 12, 2003

Needing A Change


Currently Feeling - Decent

Well I actually have something to write about since it's been on my mind for the past few days and I have neglected to write about it on my blog. First thing is why my blog has been so short over the past week. Well since I've changed my blog, I know that I have had no unwanted visitors but I still have a sense of uneasyness about updating to my best abillities. The fact of the matter is I don't like letting people see a certain side of me if I'm not sure it isn't gonna be used against me in the future. I'm back to being normal with my friends so that part is going back to normal.... Now the next little problem has something to do with Plan JAM......so this is mainly directed to Steph, I don't think I have to say much for you to realize what the problem was. I would say more but a certain someone can't hear this so I may need a heart to heart.......... I just wanna shoot myself in the head because of the way it has blown up in my face......... You know, there is certain traits I have that I wish could dissapear and there is certain traits I wish I could have....every year I think I've grown as a person but I know that it'll never change the fact that I'm a very passive person in every aspect of my personality..... I think that something that I think I need to change in me, maybe something I have to force upon myself to become a more aggressive person....I just think the person I am is just too nice, and the thing I have learned all throughout this year is nice only takes you so far....... I'm not talking a certain part of me has to become more aggressive, but just me as a whole........so yeah those 3 are what's been on my mind although when writing it, I'm still feeling very conscious about what I put here, there's still a lot I held back but it's an improvement...... but those have kinda been eating away since Tawni hasn't been around for me to talk to...heh


Ok so anyways as for yesterday I didn't do much again.....I went to Cousins but I stayed for 10 minutes at most and I didn't get a chance to discuss some things with Steph......Then I went to Sportsmart with Adam to look for a dart board, a pool stick, and tents.... I owed Adam a dollar since the Spurs lost so we picked up Frank and went to Sonics for a shake. Afterwards we decided to go to blockbuster to rent a movie and game....we tried to rent Old School but his mom but a restriction on his account so we just went to my house and we watched Tears of the Sun.....Decent movie at best, nothing extrodinary..... As for today I have a dentist appointment I think, after that I have no clue as to what I'm gonna do later.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home