Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Too Much Perfume


Currently Feeling - Good

So yesterday nothing special, just like the days before. I went to the library to hang out with Adam for a little bit, then we went to his house to play madden.....He went to work while my dad called and wanted me to stay home and do some things so all I did was play video games.....I talked to Tawni for a little bit again but we mainly just talked about my friends, I just had some stuff to get off my chest that I don't feel comfortable saying in here yet. Adam called when he got off work, he wanted to go shoot pool so he got his Cousin to come in and be the 4th player. We waited til Frank got home, then we were off to the pool hall. We started out real good, but just like normal towards the end we all crapped out at the same time....oh well there was this lady who was coming in to shoot pool, I thought I was gonna throw up cuz she was wearing so much damn perfume...the worst part about it was that the smell was lingering.......it was really nasty........

Random Things...

Yet again, I don't have anything to do...no wait I do, COUSINS SUBS........Time to go visit Steph and Emily........

My life this summer has turned into the same routine....madden, Wild Arms, pool, ping pong........I have to fit Cousins back into the rotation

Rich called last nite and wanted to hang out, now like Ian we were best friends but yeah, we really aren't into the same thing, I was still a little angry about the prank call, and he lives too damn far away for me to drive to his house.....

Amber called and I realize that I may not have gotten my college credit in College Algebra.....hmmmm that's fuckin bullshit, if they don't give me my credit then give me my money back.....yeah that's right all five dollars of it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home