Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Feeling Like I'm 14 Again


Currently Feeling - Good

Well I've been playing my game for most of the day yesterday....heh that's something I haven't done for almost 2 years....... Sure I feel like a recluse but I really don't have much else to do..... Jason has gone to NAU til Sun, Frank has started his devry, Adam has work.....and I don't really wanna call other people........ Anyways last nite all i really did was go to Adam's house and play him in Madden. Today I'm gonna go to the library so that Adam can give me the prizes and then I'll probably go to Cousins to go visit Steph, then I'll go work on 2/4 of Plan JAM.....I don't know if I said this already but I have 1/4 done..........

Random Things....

This is really pathetic....my life has become so boring all of a sudden....

Adam makes the funniest jokes sometimes on Frank.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home