Thursday, May 22, 2003

I Just Don't Know


Song Of The Day - Keith Sweat - Make It Last
Currently Feeling - hmmm....not sure I guess u could say angry or sad, probably a combination of both

hmmm.....well I thought I wanted to write what I've been thinking but I've had a change of heart so I won't do that. I'm definately not feeling writing about it, so maybe later.

hmm...last nite we had a surprise party for my sis since she left for Budapest this morning. Her friends came over and everything. Afterwards Adam came by, and I picked up Frank and went to see X-men. It was pretty good. We saw Bob's with a couple of people from work. After the movie we sat in front of Adam's house and just talked for about an hour. It was pretty cool. Just talked about random stuff. After that I dropped off Frank and went home.

Random Things...

For such a short entry it took a while. Just because I want to get things out but I don't want to at the same time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home