Saturday, June 07, 2003

The Big Move


Song Of The Day - JD.- Money Ain't A Thang
Currently Feeling - Ok

Well it had to happen sooner or later. I changed the url to my blog. It's overthinker.blogspot.com....lol fits me don't it. Anyways I did it cuz too many people found out about it. Yeah they gave me some shit today which I'll say later. But yesterday, I decided to go to Zia's so I called up Jason to see if he wanted to come. I didn't find what I was looking for so after that we went to Walgreens so that Jason could apply for a job. After that we went to his house so we could hang out for a while. We downloaded abunch of old songs and some french songs....yeah we found the french Britney Spears called Lorie.....check out her website she's pretty hot...... We went to Cousins so that I could give Steph my card I bought for her and then I gave Steph Tawni's card because I didn't think I could get a hold of her. After that I went with him family to eat at Applebees......the wait was an hour so I was trying to get a hold of Tawni to say goodbye but I couldn't reach her..... We went back and chilled at Jason's house again. Steph came over cuz she was not feeling so well....she forgot to give Tawni's card so I felt a bit dissapointed.....Then I kinda got really sad...so I decided to leave and go to my thinking spot. I hung out there for 30 minutes then I was on my way home when Tawni called. I went to her house, and got my chance to say goodbye. It was really weird cuz Paul, Michael, and me were all in the same house. I talked to Michael but the whole time I felt like hitting him, but I remained quiet and nodded every once and a while. As for Paul and me, momentum was on my side where I said 4 lines according to Tawni before I suddenly stopped. Oh well something is better than nothing. The important part is that I felt like hitting Michael when I saw him and not Paul. Actually I was quite under control when I saw Paul...no sudden mood changes....I stayed for about 30 -45 minutes but Tawni had to pack and I didn't want to hold her up so we said our goodbyes......sorry this isn't very detailed, but I have a couple reasons for all of it......

Today I went with Adam to go and eat at Wendy's.....we saw Leah and Lesly so we said what's up and all......afterwards we picked up Frank and we went to the barber's. Frank threw a soda out the window and it turns out that the person behind us was also going to the barber...lol Frank.....After that we went and shot pool with Jason. They gave me a lot of shit for telling them I didn't want them to read it. They said that Tawni was the reason for me having the change of heart......Then we went to Frank's house and hung out there. The plans for tonite is that we gonna watch 2 Fast 2 Furious....

Random Things....

Sorry it's not very detailed, I'm scrapped for time and also cuz a lot of stuff is even too personal for even my blog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home