Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Very Very Tired


Song Of The Day - Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
Currently Feeling -Good

Hmmm so yesterday not much happened. I went by Tawni's house to pick up my cd's. I talked for Tyler for a little bit. He really liked my "Happy Feet" so if I ever find it in a store I'll give him a pair. The rest of the nite I studied like no other. Jason called and he was stressed out lately. Things with Steph, school, and work were all getting to him. I talked to him about that for a while then got back to my studying. Marianne came back late last nite but I passed out so I didn't get to see her come in.

This morning I tried to get my yearbook but it was packed. Hmmm I think someone's senior prank was to set off the fire alarm. It was kinda weird. Marketing we did impromtus. 3rd period was one of my 2 finals. It was actually pretty ok, Hopefully I got an A. Hmmm the whole day I kept threatening Tawni about carrying her to class...lol I kept telling her to watch her back... In math, we took the final. It's 10 flippin pages long, it sux....Afterschool I cut in front of Steve and Mitchell and talked to them about cars until I got my yearbook. I dropped off Frank then went to Adam's house to borrow GTA3. His sister came back today, she could possibly have cancer, and she's going to have to take chemotherapy....that really sux....After playing for a bit I passed out. Now I'm here..

Random THings...

The Journey concert is this Sun...so excited.....

I've been thinking about something.......What type of person would I be if I didn't have those who I looked up to as a guy and tried to follow when I was younger. I know I wouldn't be close to the person I am today. Hmm.....there was my dad who always pushed me to do better at school, My cousins John and Chris, I used to idolize them when I was younger and learned a lot about life from them. I used to always think they were the coolest and I remember trying to imitate them no matter how ridiculous it made me look. Even my cousin Mark in the past before his change, he always talked to me about sports. My cousin Calvin, I always thought he was cool cuz he was always family orientated but still had a fun time out. Anyways I guess they really helped mold me become who I am, and I've been thinking that a person can always change for better or worse depending on who they look up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home