Tuesday, May 20, 2003

So Much To Talk About


Song Of The Day - Celine Dion - When I Need You
Currently Feeling -Good

Wow a lot has happened over the past couple days. hmmm so on Sun, I had my church party. I signed up to teach little kids on Sun. I remember when I was little always looking forward to that class. I stayed at the party for about an hour but left early cuz I had to do other stuff. So I went home, ran some errands, and got ready for the concert. I picked up Tawni, I talked to her about what's been bugging her, then we picked up Jeff. Jeff has been getting on my bad side lately cuz of my conscious (thanx Tawni). Jeff talks a lot of shit about people, I never used to mind it, but since this year, I really can't stand those type of people. Anyways we got to the concert at 6:35 and got to our seats. lol there was a lot....a lot of weird people. There was 40 something year old ladies who were wearing midriffs, and short skirts. Then there was the lady with the weird hand movements...lol...then the 7'5 lady......lol oh and can't forget the security guy who got his freak on with this old lady....lol funny shit....The concert itself was really, really sick. It's the best concert I've been in cuz I'm not much of a mosher.....I think overall Styx performed the best, Journey was really good but I thought their song selection wasnt' as good. But they sang the two songs that I was waiting for them to sing, Open arms, and Faithfully. REO Speedwagon was also really good. They sang Keep on loving you, and can't fight this feeling. Very fun nite.....It ended close to midnite, so I dropped off Jeff and Tawni and passed out in the car for an hour.

Mon - I had two classes English and marketing. I got an A in english and I got to talk to Katie a lot. It felt good being able to talk normally again so I didn't go into the summer feeling bad that I was acting differently to her. Yeah I don't anything will ever happen there, but I still think that she's a really cool person and I really enjoyed messing around with her. Marketing I took my final and that was about it. Afterschool, Jason called and wanted me to eat with him, Tawni, Paul at Taco Bell. So I grabbed Frank and I called Adam and we met up there. We stayed and talked for a little bit then Jason, Steph, Tawni, and Paul went to Jason's house while Frank, Adam, and me went to Adam's house. Adrian called and I went to Jacob's house. Rich, Joe, Brandon were all there and I talked to them for a bit. I got Live and I went back to Adams. I went back home and talked to Tawni for a little bit. I was really curious about her dress and was about to go over but my parents wanted me to stay home. So I went to my sis graduation. I ran into Ian and I'm really debating about whether or not he is serious about stopping his drinking and smoking habits. If I do end up giving him a 2nd chance then it would be under 2 conditions.....absolutely no shit talking about Tawni and to not try and pressuring me into doing stupid shit. Anyways afterwards I went to Great wall and had dinner. I went to Adam's afterwards and played more games.

Tues - I had AP Bio and Precalc....Bio we did nothing really.....after bio I was waiting for Tawni but she didn''t go outside so I went inside her class and her teach let me stay. So the whole period we just talked. I got spun in the chair and I got real dizzy. Afterwards I told her we should talk to Ashby and tell him we were gonna e-mail him. I told Tawni there was something in her hair and I carried her to Ashby's class...lol so i got her in the end. I then took her and Paul to Kachina to pick up her moms car. I found out her mom is the nurse at Kachina as I two hidden agendas...One was Tawni didn't look so well today so I didn't want her to walk in the heat, and numero dos was I thought by doing a good deed for Paul would help me in my progress......afterwards I picked up Frank and Adam and we went to Emily's house for the BBQ. Cam was there in his white undies and jumped off the roof....lol funny.....Mike came with the meat and I got my burger. We then just stayed in the backyard and just talked and watched people dive off the roof....I left a little early cuz Adam had to go to work. We went to his house and played a couple quick games of live and then I dropped him off at Franks so he could get his car.

Random Things....

I lost another bet with Adam...this time we bet that I would be able to get into a conversation with Paul......yeah it was a hopeless bet but on the way home after the party, Adam knew exactly what I was thinking about. I was a bit upset at myself because I couldn't man up and talk to him. Yeah I think Tawni's right when we said that we'll probably never really talk. Maybe it's something that can't be helped.......

I gotta go bowling with Danielle and Mel....there really cool and funny, too bad we ended up not getting Physics with them although I know Tawni's in my class.....(so next year we found out that we'll have at least 4 1/2 hours with each other 2nd semester).....

My plans for tonite is to maybe hang out at Cousins if either Steph or Tawni call me over...then I'll eat at Rosarios with Frank....then I'll probably watch a movie after Jason and Adam get off work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home