Thursday, May 15, 2003

Fetal Pigs and Emotional Yearbooks


Currently Feeling -Good

heh well the school year is winding down with only 2 days left. My only reason for really coming to school was to get my yearbook signed. First period that's pretty much all I did, the same with 2nd period. In Bio, we had the option of discecting Fetal pigs. Now I dunno I found it pretty sick so I didn't really want to see it. Christie seemed to be enjoying herself. She wanted me to come over and look at the brains and intestines with her. I would rather see cadavers (and I have). I also got a chance to finally write in Tawni's yearbook and her's mine. I didn't really expect to write so much but as I started writing so much things came up. I had to cut it short cuz there was no more room left. When Tawni read it, she came up to me and gave me a hug and was crying pretty hard. yeah I was surprised by her reaction, it's probably a good thing that I didn't write everything I was going to or else she would have cried more. She knows everything about me, and how I feel about her and care for her so I didn't have to write too much about that. (ya do)....I just kicked it with Hubert on the computer listening to music and making comments on the TV. Math, the final from hell continues. The multiple choice is messing with my head, and the stupid ferris wheel question is killing me. After school I dropped off Sopheak and Frank. I picked up Barbie, then went to sleep yet again. I have no homework but I need to figure out that ferris wheel question......

Random Things....

hmmm....there was so much stuff I left out of Tawni's note thing in the yearbook. I only went thru a total about maybe a 1/2 a semester. We've done a lot together. Oh yeah in case I ever forget the date will be May 15th, 2015. That was the bet....

Jason was talking to me about Steph being weird lately. I didn't quite know what he was getting at though, but now that the novelty phase is over, I hope they don't grow apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home