Friday, May 16, 2003

Coming To A Close


Song Of The Day - Jon Secada - Angel
Currently Feeling -Good

hmmm....last nite I went to Cousins for a little bit, had a sub, did the chips, but left early cuz Ray (their big supervisor person) was coming in and I don't wanna look like I'm loitering. Played more video games.....Marianne and me found the old Jon Secada song. It's the shit, I remember it from back in the day. I'll put the lyrics at the end of the blog.

Anyways I had a really good day today. English I got some extra credit points. In Marketing we watched Ghostbusters. In Bio we had free time. Jeff, Tawni, and me are really excited about the concert. I got my yearbook back and signed by Tawni....it was really sweet and I felt like crying but just gave her a big hug. We then messed around on the chalkboard by writing a bunch of stuff only we would get (and some Ashby would)..... Yeah I signed Leah yearbook, at the end I put "PS. In case you didn't know back in frosh year I was ur secret admirer"....lol funny.....In math, I finished my final and messed around with Moses on the chalkboard.....Afterschool I guess Adam's car didn't work so Frank gave him a ride home. I went to Adam's and hung out there for a bit, but had to go back home to watch the patients for a little bit.

Random Things...

My plans for 2nite is to watch "Down with love???(something like that) or Daddy Day Care with a Mel, Danielle, Vicky, Heidi, Tawni, maybe Huberto.... (the AP Bio Group)

I've been talking to a lot of peeps from my church group. Mainly Billy and Conrad cuz they go to my school. I'm real cool with Billy, he's a soph but we have a lot in common (we both have the acoustic version of More Than Words)

Jon Secada Angel

I, I can't read the future
But I still want to hold you close
Right now, is all I want from you
So give me the morning
Sharing another day
With you, is all I want to know

And baby I, I've tried to forget you
But the light of your eyes still shine
You shine like an angel
A spirit that won't let me go

I, I didn't want to tell you
Things I didn't want to know myself
I was afraid to show
But you gave me a reason
A reason to face the truth
To face the truth, face the truth, face the truth

And baby I, I've tried to forget you
But the light of your eyes still shine
You shine like an angel
A spirit that won't let me go
Won't let me go
Let go of my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home