Sunday, May 18, 2003

Journey, Styx, and REO Speedwagon


Song Of The Day - Britney Spears - I'll Never Stop Loving You
Currently Feeling -Good

Last nite I picked up Jason and we went to Cousins to visit Steph. We signed yearbooks, it was funny what I put in hers. We stayed for about an hour then I dropped off Jason and had to run some errands. Jason stopped by my house and we played GTA while waiting for steph to call. Tawni called and her mom wouldn't let her go out tonite or else she couldn't go to the concert. I talked to her about Will and Emily, it's a weird situation. I tried to find out what was wrong with Tawni but she said she would call back later which she didn't. Anyways Steph called but I guess she didn't want us to come or something. Frank stopped by and we all hung out in my room. Mike Lind then called me and wanted me to go over to Emily's. So we went over there at 10:30, and met up with Mike, Cam, Emily, Chelsey, and Steph. We hung out for a while but Mike Cam, and Chelsey had to leave. So we all went in the living room and watched TV for a while but Emily passed out and Jason had a curfew. Jason seemed a little ticked cuz they didn't do anything so why call us over but I really didn't care cuz we weren't doing anything anyways.

hmm today, I'm gonna go to church and then we have a church youth group party. After that I have a little bit to myself then I'm gonna grab some dinner, pick up Tawni, and go to the concert. I'm real excited, I've waited a month. I really wanna see Journey, I'm really starting to like REO Speedwagon, and according to Tawni Styx is better than REO so they're gonna be great too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home