Saturday, May 17, 2003

Slow Jamz XI


Song Of The Day - John Mayer - Back To You
Currently Feeling -Good

So yesterday after I blogged Jason went to my house. We kicked it here for a while, then my mom came home, so I dropped off my aunt and went to IN-N-Out. We talked about Steph, Paul, and my confidence. Jason was trying to convince me that there was no way I could have gotten Katie to open up if she's against it, and to a certain extent I believe that but deep down it rattled my confidence. But anyways we went back to my house and he played GTA3 while I took a shower. I called Mel to see what was up for tonite and they said it was still on. So all we were left doing was waiting for Steph to call to see if they were goin to go with us. She called and they were gonna go. I was about to take the volvo but I thought I was gonna take Hubert, Steph, Jason, Vicky, Tawni, and Paul so I took the MDX. I had to refill the gas then I met up at Steph's house. We called Tawni, but I guess she wasn't allowed. Steph said some weird thing which I didn't understand at all by her explanation. So anyways I Picked then up then picked up Vicky, then went to pick up Hubert. We went to Deer Valley but Mel called and said that they were gonna be late so we changed our plans like a bunch of times, but we ended up with The Matrix Reloaded at 11:20. We met up with Mel and her friend and we watched the movie. Well The Matrix was a pretty good movie but I thought there was way too much action and they could have cut out some unneccesary parts like the big orgy party. hmmm I wonder how much Cadillac paid to have their cars be the main attraction on the car chase. Afterwards I dropped off Steph and Jason at Steph's house and I dropped off Vicky. When I got home, Jason called and wanted to see if anything happened afterwards between me and Vicky. He said he was surprised cuz she's usually reserved but she seemed really talkative to me.

Random Things....

Yeah on Vicky, she's a really cool person and I remember having a real good time with her at homecoming last year but we were really quiet to each other so that kinda fizzilled but this year we talk to each other more. I don't know if this will lead anywhere and I don't think I'm gonna do something not natural, I'll just wing it cuz I think that's when I'm at my best.

Jason and I have similar thoughts on matters I was quite surprised about........

Capt. Mallow doesn't like Jason, he wouldn't even eat a carrot off him, but muched on the one I gave him.

The Concert is tomorrow....yeah

My Plans for today are ?????? I think I'm gonna go see X-Men with the "group", I don't know if Frank was gonna stay the nite at Pauls though.....

Yup I made a slow Jamz XI, originally I had a Drive Mix but there was way too much songs so I decided to just make a slow Jamz CD. Here's the listing.

Daniel Beddingfield - If Your Not The One
Babyface - When Can I See You Again
Britney Spears - From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
John Mayer - Back To You
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
Reo Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
Foreigner - Wating For A Girl Like You
Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
John Mayer - A Love Song For No One
Jon Secada - Angel
Mandy Moore - Only Hope
Britney Spears - I'll Never Stop Loving You
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
N'Sync - That's When I'll Stop Loving You
Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms
REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
Celine Dion - All By Myself
Uncle Sam - I Don't Ever Wanna See You Again
Celine Dion - When I Need You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home