Wednesday, May 21, 2003

2nd Day of Summer Off To A Slow Start and The Uncertain Feeling


Song Of The Day - Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Currently Feeling - Uncertain

Well last nite after I blogged, I fell asleep. Frank woke me up to go to Rosarios and we were joined with Adam cuz he got off work early. We ate with Jason for a while then we went to Franks so that Frank and Adam could play ping pong while I watched Smallville with the rest of the Gabers. Jason came over and we went to go see the Matrix yet again. On the way to the theater Jason kept pointing a plastic gun at cars and we were rapping too.... Before the movie I called Tawni but i 4got what I had to talk to her about. The movie itself didn't change my opinion about the movie. Halfway thru the car chase I took a little nap. After the movie we all went to Frank's so we could pick up our cars.

Today has been real slow, I got into an argument with my mom but it's all patched up. I was supposed to go to Adam's but I had to run a few errands. So I have absolutely nothing to do right now. It sux.......

Random things....

We now dub Jason the "praying mantis".......and also how Steph benches more than Jason

Lately a feeling of uncertainty has come over me.........

I also have been thinking, if Steph and Jason broke up, I wonder who would still be friends and who wouldn't.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home