Monday, April 28, 2003

The Demons Are Gone


Song Of The Day - Journey - Someday Love Will Find You
Currently Feeling - Really Good

Well this is the 2nd time I've had to write this so here it goes....

Well this weekend blew hard. I felt really down all weekend long. On sun I felt a little better due to the whole "appointment" thing finally coming thru, but I was still feeling down emotionally. Then Sun nite it finally hit me, I shouldn't be feeling down about myself, I don't really know how to explain it so I won't. I'm just in a better mood. Even better was the fact that I was able to beat my old demons by not shelling up. It may not seem like a big thing but it has always been a thorn in my side, which explained why I have never asked anyone out I considered a friend.

Anywho my day, I got to sleep in and then I picked up Frank and ate at Jasons house. His mom cooked choc chip pancakes which were really good then we went to school. I saw Tawni in a dress. She looked really cute and pretty (you did), it just didn't seem her....but u were still pretty......hmm so my day went like this.....debates...scheduling....beefalos, zorses, Libers....then Moses getting pissed at Al for retaliated at Moses house....

Nothing planned for today except some homework.....

Random Things....

The only regret I have is that she didnt' really give me a chance. Normally that would make me a bit mad but I understand her reasons so I don't hold anything against her....

Beefalos= Cow + buffalo

Yup I guess you can take Tawni's dr. off my anger list....in case it doesn't involve her kidney's I guess I can always start calling her stomach dr....lol j/k

hmmm... IHOP tomorrow...yes....

Don't expect a plan JAM anytime soon but anything can happen.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home